Zesty Shrimp Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1½ cups chopped cucumbers
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) packages extra-large deveined peeled shrimp, thawed if frozen, tails removed
- No bake/cook
- Prepare pasta as directed on package. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl combine next 3 ingredients. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients. Salt and pepper as desired. Refrigerate 1 hour or longer. Garnish salad with skewers of celery, olives, pickles and beef sticks
Makes 14-16 servings.
Tip: If you pasta seems dry drizzle with a little more oil.
Rated 4 out of 5 by blessed rose from Cook the Shrimp? The recipe calls for frozen shrimp, but doesn't specify COOKED shrimp. I'm thinking they left that word out!
Date published: 2017-04-11