Yummy Mummy Apple Cake Recipe
- 2 cups chopped apples (any variety, peeled or unpeeled)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts (1 crust)
- Edible monster eye candy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine first three ingredients; stir until mixed. Spread batter in a greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- While cake is baking, roll out pie dough and cut into long ½-inch strips. Take cake out of the oven and carefully top with pie strips, overlapping a little in places and leaving gaps in others.
- Continue baking 20-25 minutes or until top looks golden.
- Remove from oven; add candy eyes as desired. Serve warm.