Winter White Turkey Chili Recipe
Get cozy with this hearty white chili this fall or winter, perfect with leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken!
- 3 (15 ounce) cans Great Northern or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped fire-roasted mild green chilies
- 1½ cups chopped cooked turkey or rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine first 4 ingredients. Simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped turkey or chicken; continue simmering 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream. Simmer 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately, garnished with shredded cheese and fresh cilantro.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TS Jen from Amazing Outstanding!! Perfect use for leftover turkey!!! I used one can of regular diced green chilies because that's what I had on hand and I didn't quite have two cups of sour cream and it was still delicious! Three of my four kids (the one who didn't like it is super picky) loved it!!
Date published: 2020-11-29