Watermelon & Blackberry Bites Recipe
Fruit and cheese appetizers for your next patriotic gathering.
- 24 fresh blackberries
- 1 (7 ounce) package aged white Cheddar cheese, cubed (about 24 cubes)
- 1 (20 ounce) container cut watermelon (about 24 cubes)
- 24 toothpicks
- ¼ cup chopped, fresh mint leaves
- Place 1 blackberry, 1 cube of cheese and 1 piece of watermelon on a toothpick so that the watermelon is on the bottom.
- Place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with mint leaves and drizzle with Vidalia® Onion Dressing.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 1. Place in a storage container and refrigerate up to 1 day. Continue with step 2 when ready to serve.
Tip: Cut a small whole watermelon into slices. Using a small star cookie cutter, cut out stars.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TheEffortlessGourmet from An EXPLOSION of flavor I made this for friends and wow what an amazing recipe. So quick and easy. A great option for those trying to have healthier appetizer options. Throw these in the fridge overnight for a refreshing treat on a hot day.
Date published: 2019-05-19