Warm the Oven! Crab Dip Recipe
This simple warm crab dip gets a flavor boost from our Warm the Oven! Dip Mix.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- Assorted crackers, sliced bread
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, combine cream cheese and Warm the Oven! Dip Mix. Vigorously mix until well combine. Stir in crab meat.
- Transfer to a greased 1-quart baking dish. Bake 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with crackers and sliced bread.
Makes about 2 cups.Make Ahead: Prepare step 1 and place in baking dish. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day ahead. Add 3-4 minutes to bake time.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSLisaTOT from Rivals the dips in Maine! I just got back from Maine where I extensively "researched" crab dips (ie: put a lot in my belly) and this rivals anything I had there. So delicious and easy to make! I put it in the oven to get that nice crusty top layer - but it also works great in a dip crock pot. A++
Date published: 2020-09-27