Wahoo! Corn Muffins Recipe
A fun twist on basic corn muffins…and so easy to make.
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style sweet corn
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 (8.5 ounce) packages corn bread muffin mix
- Softened butter and honey, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; whisk with a fork until well combined. Stir in muffin mix until just combined. Let stand 3-4 minutes.
- Divide batter among 1 (12 count) greased muffin pan (cups will be full). Bake 22-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
- Serve slathered with butter and drizzled with honey, if desired.
Makes 12 muffins.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional toppings) Calories: 420 Total Fat: 12g Sat. Fat: 4.5g Cholest: 70mg Sodium: 1,000mg Carbs: 69g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 19g Protein: 8g