Wahoo Chicken Wraps Recipe
This spicy, cheesy chicken filling is quick and versatile enough to do double-duty as a tortilla filling or over rice.
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- In large skillet, heat Roasted Garlic Infused Oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, Wahoo! Chili® Seasoning and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Sauté until chicken is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve in warmed tortillas; top with cheese, lettuce and tomato.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with sides of sour cream, salsa and fresh cilantro.
Make ahead & freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.