Wahoo Chicken Tacos Recipe
- 2 servings leftover Creamy Wahoo Chicken
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Optional toppings such as shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, sliced black olives, sour cream, guacamole
- Shred chicken and place in a microwave-safe bowl with sauce. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide among warmed tortillas and top with desired toppings.
Makes 2 servings.
Work lunch suggestion: Place shredded chicken with sauce in 2 microwave-safe storage containers. Place tortillas and desired toppings in separate containers. Refrigerate up to 2 days. Continue with step 1.
This recipe is a leftovers suggestion for the meals recipe: Creamy Wahoo Chicken.