Veggies on a Stick with Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
Kick up the veggie fun factor with this Veggie Kabobs and Dill Pickle Dip recipe.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 24 broccoli florets
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 24 (1-inch) cucumber slices
- 3-4 carrots, peeled and sliced into 24 chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 24 cubes
- 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and Dill Pickle Dip Mix. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, thread veggies onto skewers in desired patterns. Serve with dip.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2 up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate in airtight containers until ready to serve.