Veggie Crescent Cups Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent seamless dough sheets
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped assorted fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, red and yellow bell peppers, green onions
- ¾ cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove 1 dough sheet from package and roll out; cut into15 (2½-inch) squares. Press squares into 15 wells of 1 (24-count) mini muffin pan, pressing up sides of wells. Prick each with a fork in several spots. Bake 7-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press down bottom and sides of dough to flatten puffed-up dough. Remove crescent cups from pan and let cool completely. Repeat step 1 and 2 with remaining sheet of dough.
- Meanwhile, in medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese and Dill Pickle Dip Mix. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix until light and fluffy. Transfer to a quart freezer bag. Cut off corner of bag. Pipe cheese among cooled crescent cups. Top with chopped veggies and shredded cheese.
Makes 16 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3 up to 4 hours ahead. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.