Ultimate Steak & Fries Salad Recipe
Fries and salad together? Yes, please. This delicious steak salad is topped with French fries.
- 1½-2 pounds flat iron steak
- 1 (26 ounce) bag frozen French fries
- 1 (14-16 oz.) bag lettuce blend
- 1 container grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- Shredded cheddar cheese (or flavor of your choice)
- Rub Steak with Roasted Garlic Infused Oil; sprinkle with Ultimate Steak Seasoning.
- Bake French fries as directed on package.
- Grill steak over medium-high heat or broil to desired doneness.
- While steaks are grilling, prepare salad ingredients and place them on plates. Thinly slice warm steak and place on top of salad; garnish with French fries and serve with your favorite salad dressing.