Twisty Graham Ducks Recipe
These cute duck-shaped snacks are so adorable and so easy to make!
- Wax paper
- 1 (24 ounce) package vanilla-flavored almond bark
- 25-30 drops yellow food coloring
- Orange decorating icing with narrow tip
- Black decorating icing with narrow tip
- Place Twisty Grahams on a large sheet of wax paper.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, melt almond bark according to package directions. Stir in food coloring.
- Spoon or pipe almond bark into center of Twisty Grahams creating a duck. Allow to firm up.
- When firm, turn Twisty Grahams so that the two bottom tips are facing left or right. Decorate top tip with orange icing to create a beak. Use black icing to an eye above the beak. Allow to dry.
- Store in an airtight container, up to 2 days.
Tip: Wrap Twisty Graham Ducks in small plastic bags for a cute party favor. Find the thank you tag shown in the recipe photo at tastefullysimple.com/entertaining/baby-shower.
Rated 5 out of 5 by tsbygerii from So cute and easy for Easter or a Baby Shower! These little guys were so easy and cute! You can use them for a baby shower as well! Colored chocolate melts make the job very easy.
Date published: 2016-04-29