Tuscan Chicken & Herb Dumplings Recipe
- 2 (10.5 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 28 oz. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 16 oz. pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1¾ cups all-purpose baking and biscuit mix
- ½ cup water or milk
- Slow Cooker
Combine soup, milk and Tuscan Chicken Slow-Cooker Sauce Mix in a 6-quart or larger slow cooker. Stir in chicken and vegetables.
In medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, water and Sea Salt & Herb Seasoning; mix until well combined. Dollop over chicken mixture in slow cooker.
Cook on low 6-8 hours or until dumplings are cooked through.