Tuscan Beef Stew Recipe
- 1½ lbs. beef stew meat
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 4.5 oz. jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 14.5 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- ½ cup dry red wine (optional)
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- Slow Cooker
Serve it tonight: Combine first 5 ingredients and the wine, if desired, in a greased slow cooker. Cover; cook on low 6-8 hours. Add cream cheese; stir to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
Freezer it for later: Combine first 5 ingredients, and the wine, if desired, in a gallon resealable freezer bag; freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare as directed above.
Serve with warm biscuits.