Turkey Barley Stroganoff Recipe
- 32 oz. carton chicken broth
- 1¼ lbs. boneless turkey breast tenderloins, cubed
- 8 oz. pkg. fresh sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup uncooked pearl barley (not quick-cooking)
- ½ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2.8 oz. can French fried onions
- Slow Cooker
Combine first 7 ingredients in a greased slow cooker. Cover; cook on low 3½-4½ hours. Stir in green onions and sour cream; cook for an additional 5-10 minutes. Top with French fried onions. Serve with steamed California blend vegetables. Makes 6 servings.
Make ahead & freeze
Combine first 7 ingredients in a gallon resealable freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw and prepare as directed above.