Tuna Salad Avocado Boats Recipe
This tuna salad fits our Cutting Carbs Lifestyle and is both Keto and Paleo-friendly.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced dill pickles
- 3 ripe avocados, cut in half, pits removed
- No bake/cook
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except avocados. Toss to combine well.
- Serve tuna salad in avocado halves.
Serve with a green salad.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Grigio
Tip: Use a paelo-friendly mayonnaise to make this recipe paleo-friendly.
Make Ahead: Step 1 can be prepared up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 360 Total Fat: 25g Sat. Fat: 3.5g Cholest: 65mg Sodium: 810mg Carbs: 7g Fiber: 5g Sugar: <1g Protein: 27g
Rated 5 out of 5 by sandym from Best quick and healthy lunch idea! First time my husband has ever tried avocados! This was a breeze to put together and packed so much more flavor then I could have dreamed! This quickly became a family favorite!
Date published: 2019-04-04