Tomato Salsa Bread Recipe
Summon your inner latin soul and spice up your Cinco de Mayo celebrations with this savory bread that is easy to make.
- 12 ounces tomato juice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; stir 20-30 seconds to combine. Stir in cheese (dough will be very thick).
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Remove from pan and cube. Serve with sour cream for dipping, if desired.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gotta Have TS from Super Salsa Bread! Every party needs this treat!! It's a definite crowd pleaser!
Date published: 2016-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by tntcoach from Awesome Salsa Bread Bountiful beer bread is delicious as is, but when you add tomato juice and the Simple Salsa Mix...wow!!! Don't forget the sour cream to tip it in.
Date published: 2014-05-26