Makin' Magic Brown Rice Recipe
Brown rice cooked in chicken broth and seasoned with Makin’ Magic Chicken™ Seasoning.
- 3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1½ cups whole grain brown rice
- In large saucepan, combine first 2 ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice, reduce heat and cover. Simmer 45 minutes or until tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 180 Total Fat: 1.5g Sat. Fat: 0g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 550mg Carbs: 36g Fiber: 0g Sugar: <1g Protein: 6g