Truffle Fudge Brownie Eggs Recipe
Spring celebration snacking is more fun with cute Easter eggs made from luscious Truffle Fudge Brownies.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Candy melts in a variety of pastel colors
- Easter sprinkles, optional
- Prepare Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix according to package directions using butter and eggs. Let cool. Remove from pan; trim off edges.
- Cut brownies into roughly 1½-inch pieces; roll each piece into an egg shape. Refrigerate brownie eggs for 2 hours to up to overnight.
- In separate small, deep containers, melt candy melts as directed on package.
- Remove brownie eggs from refrigerator; insert a toothpick into each. Using toothpicks as a "handle," dip each egg into one color of candy melts, coating completely. While coating is still wet, sprinkle with candy sprinkles if desired. Place egg on waxed or parchment paper to dry.
- Once coating is dry, you can drizzle other colors of candy melt on eggs if desired. Remove toothpicks when eggs are fully dry.
Tip: Instead of drying the eggs on waxed or parchment paper, you can insert the toothpicks into a piece of Styrofoam. This keeps the eggs from having a flat spot on the bottom.