Tropical Teriyaki Turkey Wonton Cups Recipe
A lightened-up, delicious twist on tropical burgers.
- 1½ pounds lean ground turkey
- 24-32 wonton wrappers
- ½ (8 ounce) can) pineapple rings, cut into small pieces
- 6-8 slices turkey bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 3-4 slices Swiss cheese, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine ground turkey and Onion Onion™ Seasoning in a large skillet. Brown until turkey is no longer pink and is cooked thoroughly. Drain and return to skillet. Add Honey Teriyaki Sauce and mix well; remove from heat.
- Grease a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Press two wonton wrappers into each muffin cup.
- Add turkey. Top with a few pieces of pineapple, bacon and a quarter of Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, until cheese is melted and tops of wonton wrappers are golden brown.