Tropical Sangria Recipe
- 1 (750ml) bottle sweet white wine (such as Moscato)
- 1 cup coconut rum
- Sliced fresh tropical fruits such as lemons, limes, oranges, pineapple, mango
- In large pitcher, combine first 3 ingredients; stir.
- Add a variety of tropical sliced fruits.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours or until chilled. Serve.
Makes 8 servings.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include fruit)
Calories: 170 Total Fat: 0g Sat. Fat: 0g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 15mg Carbs: 18g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 20g Protein: 0g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tsbethm from Easy Sangria! Tasty too! This was delicious! I’m so excited to order more and try different recipes using the Tropical Passion Drink Mixer! Light & refreshing!
Date published: 2019-03-05