Trio of Dessert Bites Recipe
Dessert is always an important part of girls' night - present delicious options with this Trio of Dessert Bites.
- ¾ cup and 13½ tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Salted Caramel Bar Mix according to package directions using 13½ tablespoons butter and milk. Cool completely.
- Prepare Peanut Butter Quinoa Bar Mix according to package directions using peanut butter and honey.
- In medium bowl, combine Classy Chocolate Pound Cake Mix and ¾ cup softened butter. Using a fork, mix until well incorporated and moist. Press into a greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost with coconut pecan frosting.
- Cut all bars into 1-inch bite-size bars. Arrange on serving platter.
Makes 24 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 4 up to 1 day ahead. Store covered.