Tortellini Skewers with Marinara Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh spinach & cheese tortellini
- 20 large thin pepperoni slices, folded into quarters (about 5 ounces)
- 1 (8 ounce) container fresh ciliegine mozzarella balls (cherry size)
- 20 (4-inch) decorative toothpicks
- In small bowl, combine first 2 ingredients; place in a serving bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water. Drain well.
- Thread pasta, folded pepperoni and mozzarella balls on toothpicks in desired pattern. Place on serving platter with Mama Mia Marinara for dipping.
Makes 10 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3 up to 2-3 hours ahead. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 220 Total Fat: 12g Sat. Fat: 5g Cholest: 40mg Sodium: 660mg Carbs: 17g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 11g