Toasted Coconut Granola Recipe
Crunchy granola made with the sweet touch of maple syrup and toasty coconut.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large microwave-safe bowl, add coconut oil and syrup. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir and continue heating in 30-second intervals until oil is melted.
- Add granola mix and coconut flakes to liquid mixture; stir until well blended. On a greased foil-lined rimmed baking sheet, spread granola evenly. Bake 10 minutes; stir. Continue baking an additional 15 minutes.
- Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.