Tiramisu Tiny Cakes Recipe
All the flavors of Tiramisu, none of the work!
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cocoa powder for dusting, optional
- Special Equipment: Silicone Bar Pan
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix according to package directions using coffee and butter. Divide among wells of Silicone Bar Pan. Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool completely. Carefully remove from pan.
- In medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese and Tiramisu Cheese Ball Mix. Using an electric mixer, beat until well combined, light and fluffy. Set aside.
- In large bowl, add whipping cream. Using electric mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. Add cream cheese mixture; continue beating until well combined, light and fluffy. Transfer to a gallon resealable bag. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or until firm but pliable.
- Cut corner off bag and pipe frosting onto cakes. Dust with cocoa powder, if desired. Keep refrigerated.
Makes 16 servings.