Tiramisu Mousse Trifles Recipe
All the flavors and textures of tiramisu, but without all the work.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 16 lady fingers, cut in half
- ½ cup coffee liqueur
- Chocolate shavings
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine cream and Tiramisu Cheese Ball Mix. Using an electric mixer on high, beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add mascarpone cheese to whipped cream and continue beating on high until stiff peaks form again.
- Place ⅓ mousse in the bottom of 4 large wine glasses. Dip 12 lady finger halves in coffee liqueur and place 3 in each glass. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Repeat twice, ending with 2 lady finger halves as garnish.
Makes 4 servings.
Make Ahead: Can be prepared up to 2 hours ahead and refrigerated.