Tiramisu Brownie Dessert Recipe
All the flavors of Tiramisu, none of the work!
- 1 (18.3 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages vanilla-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 25 chocolate crème cookies (such as Oreo®), crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions in a 13x9-inch baking pan. Cool completely.
- In large bowl, combine pudding mix, Tiramisu Cheese Ball Mix, milk and half the whipped topping. Mix until combined. Stir in cookie crumbles.
- Spread over cooled brownies. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scrapycat from Delicious Made this for my Italian themed dinner party. Everyone loved it. And it was not that hard to prepare. Highly recommend
Date published: 2020-11-16