Tiny Lime Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup butter (½ cup softened, ½ cup melted)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons water
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bar Mix packet 1 and ½ cup softened butter. Mix until crumbly. Reserve ⅓ cup dough; refrigerate. Evenly press remaining dough into each well of Silicone Bar Pan. Place on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Reduce heat to 325°F. In large bowl, vigorously stir softened cream cheese until smooth. Add Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bar Mix packet 2 and ½ cup melted butter. Stir until well combined. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with reserved dough.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until cake is set but still slightly wobbly in center when pan is gently shaken. Cool at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, combine remaining ingredients. Process until smooth. If desired, strain through a fine mesh strainer for a seedless sauce. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour or until ready to serve. Drizzle over cheesecakes.
Makes 16 servings.Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 300 Total Fat: 22g Sat. Fat: 14g Cholest: 65mg Sodium: 200mg Carbs: 25g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 17g Protein: 3g