Three Bean Turkey Chili Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons chili powder (optional)
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add next 3 ingredients; cook until turkey is browned and no longer pink. Combine remaining ingredients; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Makes 6 servings. Serve with garlic cheese bread.
Tip: Feel free to substitute your family's favorite beans.
Make ahead & freeze
Combine first 3 ingredients in a gallon resealable freezer bag. Place remaining ingredients in a gallon resealable freezer bag. Seal bags, label and freeze. Thaw completely and prepare as directed above.