Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps Recipe
Prepared Makin' Magic Chicken makes these wraps a breeze to assemble.
- 2 cups shredded prepared Makin' Magic Chicken, thawed if frozen
- 2 cups broccoli slaw mix
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced, slices cut in half
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup Thai peanut sauce
- 6 spinach herb tortilla wraps
- Wonton strips, chopped peanuts, optional
- No bake/cook
This recipe uses Makin’ Magic Chicken.
- In large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Toss to coat well.
- Divide among tortilla wraps. Top with wonton strips and peanuts, if desired.
- Roll-up, burrito style. Cut in half.
Makes 6 servings.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional ingredients) Calories: 360 Total Fat: 10g Sat. Fat: 3.5g Cholest: 65mg Sodium: 890mg Carbs: 43g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 6g Protein: 24g