Thai Chicken Pasta Skillet Recipe
Take stir-fry to the next level with a peanutty sauce topping.
- 10 ounces linguine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sugar snap pea stir-fry vegetables
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Chopped peanuts, chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, optional
- Prepare linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and ½ tablespoon Garlic Garlic Seasoning to skillet. Sauté until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add vegetables, remaining ½ tablespoon Garlic Garlic Seasoning, Honey Teriyaki Sauce and peanut butter. Bring to a simmer, stirring to combine. Reduce heat and simmer 3-4 minutes. Add cooked pasta; toss to coat and simmer until heated through.
- Serve garnished with peanuts, cilantro and green onions, if desired.
Serve with a green salad.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1; rinse with cold water and toss with 1 tablespoon oil. Place in a quart freezer bag. Place step 2 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Place step 3 ingredients (except vegetables) in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze with vegetables. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include toppings)
Calories: 410 Total Fat: 12g Sat. Fat: 2g Cholest: 55mg Sodium: 630mg Carbs: 51g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 17g Protein: 28g
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSMDW from Better than take out! This was super easy to make and delicious! Unique flavor.. even the husband went back for seconds. I couldn't find sugar snap peas at the store so I used what I had: zoodles, red pepper, onion & broccoli. I cut those up the night before to save time. I added a little linguine too. That's the beauty of this recipe, can totally be customized. I added a squirt of Sriracha sauce for a tiny kick : )
Date published: 2019-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sarah S from Making this Once a Week!!! This dish is beyond words. It is absolutely delicious, so easy to make and better then any take out or restaurant meal you could get. I used magic chicken in place of the chicken strips and it made it even easier. I also used won ton noodles instead of linguini. Best. Flavor. Ever
Date published: 2018-09-22