Tex-Mex Turkey Egg Bake Recipe
- 8 ounces 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 poblano chile pepper, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 3 cups chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 6 large eggs
- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice (almond, cashew, coconut)
- 3 tablespoons prepared Sí Sí Pico de Gallo, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add first 6 ingredients. Cook and crumble until turkey is no longer pink and liquid is absorbed, about 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased or foil-lined 8x8-inch baking pan; set aside. In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning. Pour over turkey mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve topped with Sí Sí Pico de Gallo, if desired.
Makes 3 servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare as directed. Let cool completely. Cut into 6 pieces. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Remove desired amount from freezer. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional topping) Calories: 290 Total Fat: 17g Sat. Fat: 5g Cholest: 430mg Sodium: 630mg Carbs: 7g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 29g