Tex-Mex Beef Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 slices deli roast beef (about 1 pound)
- No bake/cook
- In medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Vigorously stir until well combined and smooth. Stir in chiles, olives and cheese.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on each slice of roast beef. Roll up.
- Wrap each roll securely in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- To serve, unwrap and slice each roll into 5 pinwheels.
Serving Suggestion: Omit roast beef and serve as a dip with chips, veggies or crackers.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3 up to 1 day ahead.
Note: For a spicier pinwheel or dip, substitute canned chopped jalapeños for the green chiles.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 150 Total Fat: 11g Sat. Fat: 7g Cholest: 45mg Sodium: 550mg Carbs: 3g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Protein: 8g