Taco Cups Recipe
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ¼ pkt. taco seasoning
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Shredded lettuce (optional)
- Chopped onions (optional)
- Chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- Sliced black olives (optional)
- Chopped tomatoes (optional)
- Greek yogurt (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a large skillet combine ground turkey, Fiesta Party Seasoning and Onion Onion™ Seasoning. Cook until browned. Stir in ¼ packet of taco seasoning. Remove from heat and set aside.
Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray. Press two wonton wrappers into each cup. Add about a tablespoon of ground turkey mixture into each and top with approximately 2 tsp. cheese. Bake approximately 8 minutes until wonton wrappers are turning golden brown and cheese is melted.
Remove from pan and add your favorite toppings. Makes 24 taco cups.