Taco Chicken & Rice Recipe
Make and Freeze "Magic" Taco Chicken makes this recipe a breeze to get on the dinner table.
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 cups prepared Make & Freeze "Magic" Taco Chicken, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Sliced grape tomatoes, chopped cilantro, optional
This is a recipe that uses Magic Taco Chicken.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In a greased 8x8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, combine cooked rice with chicken and Corn, Black Bean Salsa. Microwave on HIGH 5-10 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese. Continue microwaving until cheese is melted, about 30 seconds.
- Top with tomatoes and cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.
Variation: Use brown rice or quinoa for a whole-grain option.
Rated 5 out of 5 by tsvgabbai from Very yummy I made this as a low carb option with cauliflower rice AND added some Garlic Garlic to it, some mushrooms to it too. Awesome change up from eating rice. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2017-09-03