Sweet Thai Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchstick strips
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- ½ cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 18 leaves Boston (Bibb) or butter lettuce
- 4 green onions, sliced
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and Onion Onion Seasoning. Sauté until chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Tangy Thai Sauce and Mango Lime Sauce. Cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in red peppers, carrots and peanuts. Serve in lettuce leaves. Garnish with green onions.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with fried rice.
Tip: For a thicker sauce, whisk together 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 teaspoon water. Add with vegetables.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Place step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Place step 2 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.