Sweet & Sour Meatballs Recipe
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen meatballs
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Slow Cooker
- In large saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer 25 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve as an appetizer or serve over rice as an entrée.
Makes 16 appetizer or 8 main dish servings.
Slow Cooker Directions: Place all ingredients in a 3-quart or larger slow cooker. Cook on LOW 2-3 hours.Nutrition per Serving: (based on 16 appetizer servings)
Calories: 190 Total Fat: 12g Sat. Fat: 4g Cholest: 25mg Sodium: 320mg Carbs: 12g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 9g Protein: 10g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy momma from Heavenly meatballs!!!! Surprise hit with my family, made for dinner but can so see it as a great app.
Date published: 2019-02-24