Sweet Quinoa & Fruit Salad Recipe
The combination of quinoa, fresh fruit and our Vidalia Onion Dressing make this summer salad a crowd favorite.
- 1 cup quinoa (3 cups cooked)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2-3 cups baby spring greens
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions; cool completely.
- In large bowl, combine quinoa and 1/3 cup Vidalia Onion Dressing. Toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients except for cheese; toss to coat. Add remaining dressing, if needed. Gently stir in cheese.
- Divide among individual serving dishes, if desired.
Makes 12 (2/3 cup) servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2 up to 1 day ahead; refrigerate, covered. Continue with step 3.