Sweet Potato, Turkey & Kale Egg Bake Recipe
- 4 ounces 85% lean ground turkey
- 1 (4 ounce) fresh sweet potato yam or carrots, shredded (1½ cups)
- 2 cups baby kale
- 6 large eggs, whites only
- 3 large eggs, whole
- 6 grape tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey, Onion Onion Seasoning and ½ teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Cook and crumble until no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add shredded yams and sauté 3-4 minutes. Adding 2 tablespoons of water, if necessary, to prevent sticking. Stir in kale and sauté just until wilted.
- Meanwhile, in a greased 8x8-inch baking pan, whisk together egg whites, eggs and remaining ½ teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning.
- Stir kale mixture into eggs. Sprinkle with tomato slices. Bake 15-17 minutes or until eggs are set.
Makes 3 servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare as directed; cool, slice, individually wrap and freeze. Thaw completely. Reheat in microwave until warm.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 260 Total Fat: 14g Sat. Fat: 3.5g Cholest: 215mg Sodium: 660mg Carbs: 11g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 21g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.