Sweet Pepper Jalapeno Sliders Recipe
These sliders are elevated with the delicious flavors of Sweet Pepper Jalapeno Jam.
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ pound raw bacon, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 7 ounces brie, rind removed and sliced into 12 pieces, or 6 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls, toasted
- Arugula leaves or Bibb (Boston) lettuce, optional
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat. In large mixing bowl, combine beef, raw bacon and Seasoned Salt. Form into 12 slider patties. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ¼ cup Sweet Pepper Jalapeño Jam and Garlic Pepper Seasoning. Set aside.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer. Brush with remaining ¼ cup Sweet Pepper Jalapeño Jam halfway through. Top with cheese.
- Serve in toasted buns with jalapeño jam mayonnaise and arugula or lettuce, if desired. Makes 12 sliders.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2 up to 1 day ahead. Place patties between wax paper in a storage container. Place mayonnaise in separate storage container. Refrigerate. Continue with step 3.