Sweet Jalapeno Popper Burgers Recipe
Love poppers? You’ll love these burgers topped with smoky bacon, sweet-tangy jalapeño jam and cream cheese.
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 6 brioche buns, lightly grilled or toasted
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices thick-cut peppered bacon, cooked
- Arugula or freshly sliced jalapeños, optional
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Form ground beef into 6 patties. Sprinkle with Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes.
- Spread the top of each bun with 1-1½ tablespoons cream cheese. Place grilled burgers onto buns. Divide bacon slices and Sweet Pepper Jalapeño Jam evenly among burgers. Top with arugula or sliced jalapeños, if desired.