Sweet Chile Lime Nut Mix Recipe
- 1 (2 ounce) package raw whole almonds (½ cup)
- 1 (2 pounce) package walnuts halves and piecces (½ cup)
- 1 (2 ounce) package pecan halves (½ cup)
- 6 pitted dates, soaked in hot water 10 minutes, drained
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300°F. In large mixing bowl, combine all nuts; set aside.
- Using an immersion blender or a small food processor or blender, combine soaked and pitted dates, water, oil and Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning. Process until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally.
- Transfer date mixture to bowl with nuts. Toss to coat well. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread to a single layer. Bake 25-30 minutes, stirring 2-3 times.
- Remove from oven. Cool completely. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Makes 6 (¼ cup) servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare as directed. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to two weeks.
Note: Small bags of nuts can be found in the baking aisle of your grocery store.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 220 Total Fat: 20g Sat. Fat: 2g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 210mg Carbs: 10g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 6g Protein: 4g