Sweet Caramel Snack Mix Recipe
Loaded with peanuts, pretzels and popcorn then drizzled with Creamy Caramel Sauce this snack mix is sweet to eat!
- 1 bag no butter microwave popcorn (about 5 cups popped)
- 3 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts salted or unsalted
- 2 cups rice cereal squares
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Pop popcorn according to package directions. Remove any un-popped kernels before proceeding.
- In a large mixing bowl, add popcorn, pretzels, peanuts and cereal.
- Remove lid from jar of Creamy Caramel Sauce; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to soften and pour into a small bowl. Add baking soda; stir to combine. Pour caramel mixture over snack mix, stirring to coat completely.
- Spread popcorn mixture on a large greased baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool. Break into clusters and enjoy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MerlesPearl from Awesome snack! Pretty easy too! Made this for my husband who was having friends over. They said it was the BEST snack they ever had! Wanted to know where I got it!
Date published: 2021-02-14