Sun Dried Tomato Quinoa Salad Recipe
With a bright splash of lemon, nutty quinoa and tangy sun-dried tomatoes, this simple salad is perfect for summertime.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ⅓ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- In small bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredient; set aside.
- Spoon cooked quinoa and sun-dried tomatoes into a large serving bowl; drizzle with reserved dressing, tossing to coat.
- Immediately before serving, toss with spinach and pine nuts. Salt to taste.
Serving Suggestion:Top with crumbled feta, if desired.