Stuffed Mummy Mini Peppers Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 12-15 mini sweet peppers, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls dough
- Candy eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Swiss cheese and Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix. Fill mini peppers with mixture. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls into rectangles. Pinch the two triangles together. Use a pizza cutter, cut each crescent rectangle lengthwise into four even pieces.
- Wrap one or two pieces around each pepper, leaving a small opening for the eyes. Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Add two candy eyes after taking the mummies out of the oven.