Strawberry Swirl No Churn Ice Cream Recipe
A kid-friendly favorite! Make this easy homemade ice cream with only a few ingredients, perfect for summertime.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 8-10 vanilla wafer cookies, crumbled
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, using electric mixer on HIGH, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold in strawberries and cookies. Spoon into a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Dollop spoonfuls of Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread on top; swirl into cream mixture with a knife.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze 4-5 hours or overnight. Scoop into bowls or waffle cones for serving.
Makes 12 servings.