Strawberry Lime Mini Trifles Recipe
Sweet strawberries and lime. Creamy mousse. Crispy grahams. These easy mini desserts are perfect for summertime!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 whole graham crackers, crumbled into large pieces
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted if desired
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine first 2 ingredients. Using an electric mixer on high, whip until stiff peaks form, creating a mousse.
- In 8 dessert dishes, layer graham crackers, mousse, strawberries and coconut. Repeat layers. Serve immediately.
Makes 8 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TK53 from Light, delicious dessert! Delicious, easy to put together. Everyone loved it.
Date published: 2021-06-27