Strawberry Chicken Spinach Salad Recipe
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 serving leftover Citrus Herb Chicken with Strawberry Salsa, chopped (recipe link in directions)
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
Note: This recipe uses Citrus Herb Chicken with Strawberry Salad recipe.
- Place spinach in a large bowl and top with chicken and salsa.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and drizzle with Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
Makes 1 serving.
Make Ahead: Place first 3 ingredients in a storage container. Place Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena in a small storage container. Refrigerate containers up to 1 day.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 410 Total Fat: 17g Sat. Fat: 2g Cholest: 100mg Sodium: 600mg Carbs: 29g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 12g Protein: 37g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.