Strawberries Cream Mug Cake Recipe
Your own little taste of summer, complete with sweet strawberries, whipped cream and a hint of creamy horchata.
- 1½ tablespoons creamy horchata flavored liqueur
- 3½ tablespoons water, divided
- 2 strawberries, diced
- Whipped cream for garnish
- In a greased mug, combine Strawberry Shortcake Mix packet 1 with liqueur and 1½ tablespoons water; stir well to combine.
- Microwave on HIGH 60 seconds; let stand 2 minutes.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine Strawberry Shortcake Mix packet 2 with remaining 2 tablespoons water; stir well and microwave 15 seconds. Drizzle over cake. Top with strawberries and whipped cream. Enjoy warm.
Makes 1 serving.
Mini Bundt Pan Directions: In a small bowl, combine Strawberry Shortcake Mix packet 1 with liqueur and 1½ tablespoons water. Pour into greased Mini Bundt Pan. Continue with Step 2