Stir-Fried Italian Green Beans Recipe
Delicious stir-fried green beans with an Italian flair.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- In large skillet, heat Roasted Garlic Infused Oil over medium-high heat.
- Add green beans, Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning and Italian seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender and heated through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings.